NELLCOR™ SENSORS WITH OXIMAX™ TECHNOLOGY
Patients have a wide range of conditions. To stay ahead of potential complications, clinicians need accurate, reliable continuous monitoring devices to help them ensure appropriate oxygen delivery throughout the cardiorespiratory cycle. Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology meet this need.
From the NICU and ICU to the OR and general care floor, Nellcor™ pulse oximeters with OxiMax™ technology and OEM solutions from Covidien use cardiac-based signal processing and alarm management technologies to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings.
Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology enable clinicians to:
- Obtain accurate readings, even during low perfusion and most types of signal interference, including patient motion.
- Oversee a wide range of patients, from neonates to adults, including those who require long-term monitoring.
- Improve the clinical relevance of the more challenging alarms and easily distinguish between minor transient events and clinically significant desaturations.
- Accurately track SpO2 in low-saturation conditions with the LoSat expanded accuracy feature.
- Perform quick spot-checks or continuously monitor patients in any location.
- In Date